As a family caregiver, it is natural to feel a level of stress when you are not able to visit the seniors in your life as often as you would like. Our trained Therapeutic Recreationist will make regular visits tailored to your schedule in order to relieve your stress and provide the social, emotional, cognitive, physiological, and spiritual needs your loved one requires. Brighter Days Elderly Services treats all of our clients like family, and ensures seniors stay active and enjoy the benefits of participating in hobbies and recreational activities.
- Increased confidence & selfesteem
- Improved physical & cognitive abilities
- Enhanced health & wellbeing
- Reduced social isolation
- Strengthened interpersonal skills & relationships
- Improved coping & adaptation skills
- Increased sense of accomplishment